clik clik

Monday, December 12, 2011

Wonder Girls’ So Hee says, “Thanks to Heechul but my ideal type is Park Hae Il” on Doodurim

Source/Credit : Korea.com




Wonder Girls’ So Hee said thank you to Super Junior’s Heechul for liking her.
In the episode of KBS 2TV’s Doodurim that aired on December 10, So Hee was asked, “Do you know that Super Junior’s Heechul has recently put your picture on his locker in his barracks?” and answered, “I know. I really appreciate that. But I’ve never seen him before in person.”
As Kim Yong Man, a host of the show, asked, “If you are in the same situation like his, will you put his picture on your locker?” So Hee got a laugh by shaking her head with a serious face.
At this, Kim asked, “Then who’s your ideal type?” and So Hee shyly answered, “I like Park Hae Il. I’m a fan of his.”
So Hee also told that she has been stressed out because of English and that she wants to study film in U.S.

0 comments: